2015 Niagara LSC Scholarship
Please be sure to read all of the information before submitting the application so you don't miss anything.
The application can be filled out here
Applications will be accepted until MIDNIGHT MAY 31, 2015
- Eligibility restriction: Per NCAA rules, athletes planning to swim at a Division I school and have competed on a Zone team are ineligible for this scholarship.
- Official transcripts should be sent directly from the school to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- Two letters of recommendation are required to be submitted to email@example.com by the deadline. These letters should be from:
- An adult who is familiar with your character and swimming achievements but not your coach.
- The President of your current USA Swim Club. If the President is your parent please have the Vice-President complete the letter.
- You will receive a confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt of the transcript and letters of reference.
- The scholarships will be announced at the LSC Championship Meet. Recipients will also receive a confirming email.
The scholarship committee will be awarding a maximum of 10 $500 scholarships again this year.
Disclosure: If you have received a fully funded collegiate scholarship, NCAA rules prohibit you from accepting this scholarship. Please notify the Scholarship Committee Chair at email@example.com.