The Baldwinsville Sharks Swim Club is a USA Swimming Club that is currently seeking additional coaching staff, including but not limited to Head Coach.
Qualifications – Background in competitive swimming, with age-group coaching experience preferred. The candidate must possess (or be willing to immediately seek) current USA swimming coach certification, and pass a background screening prior to employment. Experience in supervising staff and directing team activities is preferred.
- Hands on instruction of swimmers from beginner to higher levels, to prepare swimmers to compete at club level meets.
- Effective communication with swimmers, parents, coaching staff, board of directors.
- Writing practice sessions/workouts for use by assistant coaches.
- Scheduling of coaches to ensure coverage for all practices and meets.
- Reporting coaching hours to the treasurer.
Salary - Compensation is based on experience.
Interested applicants can send resumes to: Diane Skapura, BSSC President at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo/Amherst, NY: Velocity Aquatics, LLC; Michael Phelps Swim School-NY is accepting applicants for full-time coaches. Responsibilities would include both instructing at the swim school and coaching our recreational team & competitive USA Swim Club (VELO). USA Swimming certifications will be required of swim club coaches. Salaries range from 24K to 30+ depending on experience, etc.
This is an opportunity to become a career coach with the fastest growing team in the Niagara LSC!
Velocity Aquatics is coach-owned & operated
To apply send a letter of interest and resume to Flynn Burroughs, Burroughs@MPSSny.com
For additional information about the Velocity Aquatics Swim Club, see: www.VelocityAquatics.com
For additional information about Michael Phelps Swim School-NY, see: www.MPSSny.com
For a short video clip about both, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqyvTaiqAcA
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ASSISTANT COACH: Camillus Swim Club, located in Camillus, NY is currently seeking a part-time Assistant Coach. Our club is a USA sanctioned competitive swim team affiliated with the West Genesee High School pool which offers high quality coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to make friends and have fun all while improving their swimming skills, reaching their goals, and achieving success.
USA Swimming Coaching Certifications required although not needed to initially apply for the position. We can assist an interested Coach in complying with these requirements. Prior coaching experience is preferred but not required.
To apply please contact Head Coach Bob Marks –email@example.com or Board President Ted Smith- firstname.lastname@example.org
Sea Dragons Swim Club is a USA Swimming Club that is currently seeking additional coaching staff. USA Swimming certifications will be required. Age group coaching experience preferred.
Our club practices at both Penfield High School and East Rochester High School pools 5-6 days a week and participates in meets both locally and regionally throughout the season.
Interested applicants can send resumes to: Peg Bierley, SDSC President at email@example.com
The Hamburg Swim Club is currently seeking a head coach. Hamburg Swim Club is a year round program from learn to swim to competitive swimming at club level.
- Qualifications - The successful candidate will have 5 years of coaching experience, preferably with head coach experience. The candidate must possess current usa swimming coach certification, and pass background screening prior to employment. Proficiency in TeamUnify is preferred. Experience in supervising staff and directing team activities is preferred.
- Hands on instruction of swimmers from the most beginner's to higher levels to prepare swimmers to compete at club level meets.
- Effective communication skills with swimmers, parent's, coaching staff, board of directors.
- Entering of swimmers for meets through TeamUnify for meets.
- Daily attendance is to be taken of swimmers, coaches and lifeguards.
- Making workout lessons for assistant coaches.
- Scheduling of assistant coaches and lifeguards.
- Reporting the payroll to the treasurer.
- Salary - Compensation is based on experience.
Contact Larry Wolfe at 716 799 3411 or Hambswimclubpresident@gmail.com