Listed: March 3, 2014
Baldwinsville Sharks Swim Club, Inc. (BSSC) is an age group (8-18 Years old) competitive year round USA Swimming Program.
BSSC, Inc. is located in Baldwinsville, NY, just northwest of the city of Syracuse. The team practices out of the Baldwinsville School District swimming pool located at CW Baker High School, 29 E Oneida Street, Baldwinsville, NY.
We are looking for a part-time assistant coach to work with all levels and competitive groups. For information about the club, please visit our website at: www.bvillesharks.org.
Applicants should have a minimum of 4-8 years of competitive swimming experience and:
- Complete understanding and thorough knowledge of all strokes and stroke technique
- Experience with “club swimming”; 2 years of coaching experience
- Candidates should have current CPR, and all USA Swimming background & Safety Checks
- Passion & Energy! We want your competitive / coaching passion to be able to motivate our swimmers and help them to set / reach their swimming goals
Other desired skills & attributes:
- Collegiate swimming background
- Life Guarding Certification
- Dependable, reliable and have the ability to travel to / from meets on many weekends
Responsibilities include 3-5 days a week Mon – Fri 5:30PM to 8PM with some weekend practices and meets.
The assistance coach must work closely with the head coach and will also be responsible for workout design, development of stroke technique, individual goal setting, and motivation and training for swimmers.
Please send your resume to the Head Coach Ken Margrey at email@example.com