The Clarence Swim Club in Clarence NY is looking for an assistant swim coach.
The team practices at Clarence HS in the evening Monday - Friday as well as Saturday mornings.
Experience is preferred, but consideration will be granted to individuals with competitive swimming backgrounds who are highly motivated to learn. USA Swimming registration is not required to apply but will need to be obtained along with certifications in CPR, First Aid, Safety Training for Swim Coaches and a successful background check.
Contact Head Coach Tom Steuer or 716-597-4495
Irondequoit Swim Club (IRON) is currently seeking a Head Coach. IRON is located in Irondequoit, NY and has been a USA swimming program for over 40 years. IRON has between 60-100 swimmers registered with our club throughout the year.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have 5 or more years of coaching experience, preferably with head coach or head age group coach experience. The candidate must have competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level. The candidate should possess a minimum ASCA Level 2 (with a 4 year college degree). The candidate must possess current USA Swimming coach certifications and pass background screenings prior to employment. Proficiency in Hy-Tek, Meet Manager and Team Unify is very helpful. Experience in supervising staff and directing team activities, including helping plan club events, is preferred. Most dry side club events, however, are in coordination with or led by the board of directors.
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will possess:
- strong organizational, leadership and administrative skills with the ability to develop and manage an Age Group / Senior swimming program;
- skills necessary to recruit, retain and facilitate growth and performance of swimmers;
- a willingness to keep up with current swimming techniques and training methods;
- a passion for the sport and the ability to help our swimmers reach their maximum potential;
- effective communication skills with swimmers, parents, coaching staff, Board of Directors;
- experience in supervision and education of part-time assistant coaches as we grow to require those roles
Salary: Compensation is based on experience
How to Apply: email Bryan Shutt at: firstname.lastname@example.org