The Hamburg Swim Club is currently seeking a head coach. Hamburg Swim Club is a year round program from learn to swim to competitive swimming at club level.
- Qualifications - The successful candidate will have 5 years of coaching experience, preferably with head coach experience. The candidate must possess current usa swimming coach certification, and pass background screening prior to employment. Proficiency in TeamUnify is preferred. Experience in supervising staff and directing team activities is preferred.
- Hands on instruction of swimmers from the most beginner's to higher levels to prepare swimmers to compete at club level meets.
- Effective communication skills with swimmers, parent's, coaching staff, board of directors.
- Entering of swimmers for meets through TeamUnify for meets.
- Daily attendance is to be taken of swimmers, coaches and lifeguards.
- Making workout lessons for assistant coaches.
- Scheduling of assistant coaches and lifeguards.
- Reporting the payroll to the treasurer.
- Salary - Compensation is based on experience.
Contact Larry Wolfe at 716 799 3411 or Hambswimclubpresident@gmail.com
Mexico Tiger Sharks Swim Club, Inc.
Mission Statement: Striving to achieve excellence through competitive swimming and promote opportunities for our athletes and members to grow in and out of the water.
Vision Statement: To foster good physical fitness, sportsmanship, teamwork and camaraderie through competitive swimming, with the goal of offering young people in our community opportunities to grow as athletes and people.
VACANCY: Age Group Coordinator/Lead Age Group Coach
Lead our Age Group (4A & 4B) and Introduction to Tiger Sharks competitive groups. Works with the head coach for the daily operations with the competitive swimming programs. Helps the head coach in developing, organizing and implementing high-quality, member-focused competitive programs.
1) Under direction of the head coach, develops strategies to encourage and motivate swimmers to achieve their personal goals. Ensures all coaching certifications are kept current.
2) Effectively communicates and builds relationships with participants and participants’ families.
3) Has or is willing to complete the proper Lifeguard/CPR & AED, USA Swimming requirements & keeps certifications up to date.
4) Makes sure practices are suitable, safe, and fit for the age group and ability of the swimmers in the water.
5) Addresses any issues in the pool with the swimmer(s) immediately. Any issues that are ongoing need to be brought to the attention of the head coach and/or the parent(s).
6) Assists with practice and meet preparation as needed.
7) Assists in club fund raising activities and special events.
8) Work with the head coach to direct/delegate assistant age group coaches responsibilities.
9) Assists in compiling team statistics. Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of and participation in program.
10) Models relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions. Responds to all member and community inquiries and complaints in a timely manner or report to Head Coach and models and teaches the Mexico Tiger Shark Swim Club values.
1. One to two years’ related experience preferred; for example, as an aquatics director or assistant swim coach.
2. Minimum age of 21.
3. Typical requirements within 30 days of hire include: completion of: Lifeguard certification, CPR; First Aid; AED.
4. Hold all required USA Swimming credentials or complete within 30 days of hire.
5. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
6. American Swim Coaches Association Level 2 or higher preferred.
7. High school and/or college swim experience preferred.
SALARY & OTHER COMPENSATIONS:
(A)The Age Group Coordinator/Lead Age Group Coach shall be paid according to the fee structure established below, payable in accordance with the Club’s customary payroll policies or at such other intervals as may from time to time be used by the Club for paying its employees;
Schedule of fee’s
Pay per hour: ($18-$25) Negotiable based on experience/credentials
Salary Agreement: ($8,000-$12,000) Negotiable based on experience/credentials
(B)The Age Group Coordinator/Coach shall be entitled to receive reimbursement for reasonable lodging expenses, meals, and mileage as determined by the Board of Directors, for overnight stays in connection with the proper and efficient discharge of his duties hereunder, provided the Age Group Coordinator/Coach properly accounts therefore by providing the Club with statements and vouchers in form reasonably satisfactory to the Club.
Schedule of travel expense reimbursements:
Mileage current “standard mileage rate”, as set by the federal government and published on the www.irs.gov website
Meals (away meets only) $50 per day
Lodging up to $150 per night (copy of bill required)
More team information can be found at our website.
Please send cover letter and resume to
Head Coach Shawn Parkhurst at email@example.com and Club President Lois Zedack at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Mexico Tiger Sharks, PO BOX 505, Mexico, NY 13114.
The Clarence Swim Club is currently seeking a Program Director & Head Coach for the Clarence Learn to Swim Program. The Clarence Learn to Swim Program is a year round lessons program for beginner and intermediate level swimmers, preparing children for competitive swimming at the Club Level. Additionally, CLTS offers an adaptive swim program in which swimmers with disabilities may learn basic stroke technique in a 1:1 setting and prepare to compete in Special Olympics. CLTS completes over 1,200 registrations per year.
The successful candidate will have 5 or more years of coaching experience, preferably with head coach or head age group coach experience. The candidate must possess current USA Swimming coach certifications, 4 year college degree, and pass background screenings prior to employment. Proficiency in Team Unify is preferred. Experience in supervising staff and directing team activities, including helping plan club events, is preferred.
1.In-water, hands on, instruction of swimmers from the most beginners to intermediate levels, preparing swimmers to compete at the club level.
2.Ability to develop and manage learn to swim program
3.Effective communication skills with swimmers, parents, coaching staff, Board of Directors;
4.Supervision and education of part-time instructors
5.Ability to manage team website and coordinate online registrations through Team Unify Website.
Compensation is based on experience.
Contact Tom Steuer 716-597-4495 or email@example.com
The Clarence Swim Club in Clarence NY is looking for an Assistant Swim Coach.
The team practices at Clarence HS in the evening Monday - Friday as well as Saturday mornings.
For the coaching position, experience is preferred, but consideration will be granted to individuals with competitive swimming backgrounds who are highly motivated to learn. USA Swimming registration is not required to apply but will need to be obtained along with certifications in CPR, First Aid, Safety Training for Swim Coaches and a successful background check.
Contact Tom Steuer 716-597-4495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stingrays Swim Club (Cheektowaga, NY) is seeking applicants for the positions of Group Coach and Assistant Group Coach.
About Us: We are an established club swim team in Western New York with 52 years as a teaching and competitive swim team.
Job Description: The Group coach will oversee the training activities of assigned training groups. The Assistant Group coach will work with the Group coach or may lead practices written by the Group coach in their absence.
The position will have between approx.10-15 hours of coaching a week working with a variety of groups and development levels. The positions are available immediately and are open for growth potential.
• High School diploma required - College degree preferred
• All certifications current and in good standing with USA Swimming or willing to get them.
• Possess knowledge of the technical and training aspects of competitive swimming
• Must pass all appropriate background checks
• Able to communicate extremely well with swimmers and other coaches.
• A contagious, enthusiastic attitude and ability to motivate swimmers to achieve their best
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Writes practices on a weekly basis
* Pay is based on Coaching credentials and experience.
* Please send resume for review to email@example.com.